Thank you for actively shaping the 63rd Annual Meeting of the Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis Research as a speaker or poster author. To ideally prepare you for the congress, you can find all relevant information for your oral presentation or poster exhibition on this page.
Speakers are kindly asked to bring their presentation to the speaker preview centre at least 2 hours before the corresponding session starts. Speakers holding a presentation first thing in the morning are asked to hand in their slides the day before. The media check is crucial to ensure that the presentation is displayed properly, especially if it contains videos and/or animations. All submitted presentations will be deleted directly after the congress.
- The media check and all meeting rooms will be equipped with Microsoft Windows based PCs.
- Mac presentations (PowerPoint and Keynote) will be converted to Windows PowerPoint presentations (avoid using Mac fonts and animations).
- Prepare your PowerPoint presentations with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- Pay attention to fonts, images and animations, as well as audio and video clips to make sure they appear as intended.
- Please note that internet access will not be available during your presentation.
Accepted presentation file types
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel (.ppt, .pptx, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx)
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
- Media Files (.wmv, .mpg, .avi, .swf, .wav, .mov, .mp3)
Posters must be prepared in DIN A0 size (841 × 1189 mm), portrait format and in English. Please note that posters left behind will not be stored and disposed of after the event. Poster panels and adhesives to attach your poster to the panel will be provided.